The 26th EVER congress will provide the perfect environment to promote the best research in vision, retina and eye, bringing together clinical, translational and basic science in a very beautiful, welcoming and dynamic city.
The programme looks very exciting with 57 Special Interest Symposia and 13 Courses intermingled with free paper, young investigator, poster and rapid-fire sessions.
There will be eight keynote lectures delivered by outstanding researchers in our field:
- Soubrane EVER Keynote: Prof. Isabelle Audo, Paris, France
- De Laey EVER Keynote: Prof. Jose-Alain Sahel, Pittsburg, USA
- Missoten EVER Keynote: Prof. Yvonne Ou, San Francisco, USA
- EVER Special Recognition Lecture: Prof. Marcela Votruba, Cardiff, UK
- Ophthalmic Research Lecture: Prof. Frank Schaeffel, Tubbingen, Germany
- EO Heritage Lecture: Prof. Marie José Tassignon, Antwerp, Belgium
- Past President Lecture: Prof. Manuel Vidal Sanz, Murcia, Spain
- EVER ACTA Lecture Prof. Hannu Uusitalo, Tampere, Finland