Guidelines for EVER 2022 Call for Abstract
The Scientific Committee invites you to actively participate in 23rd EVER Congress that will be an extraordinary occasion, after the terrible pandemic, for the exchange of thoughts and experiences. We look forward to receiving abstracts for consideration and inclusion in the programme as poster presentation or oral presentation.
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION:
30 May 2022
After the submission deadline, all submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and the Chairs of the sessions. Acceptance, together with technical details for oral or poster presentation, will be notified to the submitting author by 20 July 2022.
Please note that registration for the conference is mandatory for those wishing to submit scientific contribution.
Please carefully follow the instructions before submitting the abstract. Submissions incomplete or not compliant with the instructions will be refused. The abstract will be online for review by the author until the final submission deadline. The submission is only possible on-line. Abstracts submitted by e-mail, fax or post will not be accepted.
- The abstract must be clear, concise and written in English. Abstract will be published ad submitted; presenters are requested to carefully proofread their abstract.
- Abstract length is limited to 2000 characters including spaces. If possible, please avoid including pictures and tables.
- Abstract body should be structured as follows:
– References (if any)
- Non-conventional abbreviations are not allowed in the title. If abbreviations are used in the text, please write the full description when first used.
- When submitting the abstract, authors are invited to select a specific congress topic (only one) from the following list:
– ACB: Anatomy / Cell Biology
– COS: Cornea / Ocular Surface
– EOVS: Electrophysiology / Physiological Optics / Vision Sciences
– G: Glaucoma
– IM: Immunology / Microbiology
– LC: Lens and Cataract
– MBGE: Molecular Biology / Genetics / Epidemiology
– NSPH: Neuro-ophthalmology / Strabismology / Paediatric / History
– PBP: Physiology / Biochemistry / Pharmacology
– PO: Pathology / Oncology
– RV: Retina / Vitreous
- Indicate your preferred presentation type (oral or poster presentation).
- Each Presenter can submit up to two first author abstracts.
- The abstract ideally should be newly presented data, but can include data presented within 6 months and not already published at the time of submission.
- All accepted abstracts will be published on EVER Congress website and on Acta Ophthalmologica online journal.
- All abstracts are reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The reviewing process is strictly confidential and all reviewers have agreed to the following: “I understand the confidential nature of the abstracts, and I will not discuss their contents with any individual, nor will I make copies of abstracts for my own or others’ use. In addition, I will not review any abstracts where conflict of interest may be perceived, i.e., work on which I have authored or co-authored or work completed in laboratories where I work”.
15 April, 2022
Call for Abstract
30 May 2022
Abstract submission deadline
20 July 2022
Notification of acceptance for abstracts