Journal of Clinical Medicine (ISSN 2077-0383), accepted for inclusion in Scopus, is an international scientific open access journal, providing a platform for advances in health care/clinical practices, the study of direct observation of patients and general medical research. This multi-disciplinary journal is aimed at a wide audience of medical researchers and healthcare professionals.
The subgect Area includes (but is not limited to):
- Clinical Laboratory Diagnosis and Therapy of Internal Medicine Diseases
- Traumatology and Precise Surgical Techniques
- Genomics, Proteomics, and Bioinformatics in Clinical Cancer Research
- Neurological and Psychiatric Disorders
- Advanced Research in Dermatology and Venereology
- Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology
- Medical Imaging and Nuclear Medicine
- Rehabilitation Medicine and Physiotherapy
- Sports Medicine
- Pediatric and Geriatric Emergency Car
- Women’s Health
An exhibition of the latest pharmaceutical products, electro-medical devices and scientific publications is planned. There will be ample opportunity to visit the Technical Exhibition and to liaise with the representatives of the sponsoring companies.
For more information on Sponsors & Exhibitors opportunity, please contact Sponsor& Exhibitor Department email@example.com.