For information about registrations, please contact:
How to register
Please note that this is the official XXIII EVER Congress website for registrations and that no other websites, companies or agencies are authorised to sell the registrations/ hotel booking in any way or to contact you directly.
Pre-registration will be accepted until 6 October 2022 . After this date, only on-site registrations will be possible.
Participants may proceed with the on-line reservation system:
Off-line registrations and requests of pro-forma/ invoices sent by fax or mail are subject to an additional € 30,00 for administration expenses.
Advance registrations are preferred in order to facilitate planning of the scientific sessions of the conference. On-site registration is strongly discouraged.
Please ask for a group account by contacting OIC to email@example.com.
Registration fees are in Euro (VAT included). Registration fees will be adjusted according to VAT charge alignment.
Early bird within
From August 31, 2022 till September 30, 2022
From October 1, 2022
|Member *||€ 300,00||€ 350,00||€ 400,00|
|Non-Member||€ 550,00||€ 600,00||€ 650,00|
|Attendee in training **||€ 150,00||€ 200,00||€ 250,00|
|Eye Care/ Technician/ Nurse/ Optometrist (not for MD’s or researchers)||€ 150,00||€ 200,00||€ 250,00|
|Industry||€ 200,00||€ 200,00||€ 200,00|
*Reduced registration fee for EVER members. To benefit from the discount, you will need to become an EVER member before registering.
Membership status will be verified by EVER. Be aware if your membership is not updated, the “Non member fee” will be applied.
**Application as Resident in training should be certified by a valid student ID to be up-loaded in the on-line platform directly (pdf format is required)
REGISTRATIONS FEE INCLUDES
- Attendance to all Scientific sessions
- Conference kit
- Free entrance to exhibition
- Certificate of attendance
For some nationalities, a Visa is required in order to enter in Spain. Foreign participants should contact the Embassy or Consulate in their home country to determine their particular Visa requirements.
Participants requiring Visas should initiate the application process at least 3 months prior to their departure date.
The Organising Secretariat OIC is not able assist participants with their Visa application and cannot intervene with Embassies or Consulates on behalf of any participant.
Letter of Invitation (for Visa Application)
To request a Visa invitation letter please log into the online registration link and enter the module “Invitation letter request”.
Only participants fully registered in the conference can obtain a personal invitation letter and only once the full payment of the registration fee is received.
Relevant expenses for hardcopy of the invitation letter sent by express courier must be paid in advance.
Important notice: visa invitation letter only aims to assist participants who need to obtain a visa or permission to attend the Congress and it is not a commitment from the organizers to cover any kind of expenses or to provide any financial support. All expenses incurred in relation to the conference remain the sole responsibility of the participant.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Payment by Credit card. The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, VISA, MasterCard.
We would like to inform you that as of September 14, 2019, the SCA (STRONG CUSTOMER AUTHENTICATION) came into effect, in accordance with the provisions of the European Directive on payment services (PSD2).
As an OIC Group customer, your payments will become even more secure.
To get more information about this, please visit our dedicated page available here.
Payment by bank transfer are accepted up to the late fee deadline of October 1, 2022.
Cash payment in Euros will be accepted on-site in Valencia.
Bank transfer (not available for online applications)
Account name OIC srl
Bank name Intesa Sanpaolo SpA
Bank Address Viale Matteotti 20r, 50132 Florence, Italy
IBAN IT85 V030 6902 9010 0000 0010 628
SWIFT code BCITITMM
Please indicate your name and surname and EVER2022 as reference on your payment so that we can identify you for confirmation.
Invoices with an address in the European Union should be provided with a VAT Number. The invoicing address and VAT number can only be set up during the registration process. Should you have any special requests for the processing of your invoice, kindly let us know when submitting your application.
- Off-line registrations and requests of pro-forma invoices sent by fax or mail are subject to an additional € 30,00 administration charge.
- Any modification on VAT number or billing address, requested after the issuing of the invoice incurs a € 30,00 administration charge.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
We advise you to consider the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Therefore, your cancellation request will be handled as per below cancellation policy.
For any change or cancellation a written notification must be sent to Organising Secretariat OIC: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For cancellations received by July 29, 2022: a penalty charge of 30% will be applied.
- For cancellations received by September 30, 2022: a penalty charge of 70% will be applied.
- No refund will be processed for cancellations received after September 30, 2022.
- An administrative fee of € 50 will be applicable for name changes. For the replacement of a delegate, written permission from the originally registered participant will be required, along with full contact details of the substitution.
- Anyone unable to attend the congress after paying, and/or unable to transfer the registration fee to another person, must cancel his/her registration. The registration fee will be refunded if the request is received prior the above cancellation deadline dates.
- If you are unable to attend the Congress because you were denied a Visa to enter the country, you will be granted a refund only if you submit a copy of your visa rejection letter. The refund will be issued less the cancellation fee above stated.
- Please note that no refunds will be issued for additional fees paid for express shipping of invitation letters.
In the event of serious special or unforeseen circumstances or serious circumstances beyond its control, OIC shall be entitled to cancel or modify the dates of the event. You shall not be entitled to compensation for any costs or damages incurred as a consequence of such a cancellation or change.
All delegates are urged to take personal travel insurance.
OIC will not be liable for any theft or damage to property and/or persons caused on site during the Congress, by any factor whatever, unless there has been a fault, intent or deliberate recklessness on the part of OIC.
OIC shall not be held responsible in the event of poisoning or food intoxication during the Event.